Lancaster Mennonite Historical Society Membership
Joining the Society has never been more attractive. Memberships expire at the end of the calendar year. Any portion of your payment over $62 is fully tax-deductible. In addition to staying up-to-date with the bi-monthly newsletter The Mirror, you enjoy:
Members-only Access To
- Genealogy resources through www.lmhs.org (including three databases comprising more than 265,000 names!);
- The quarterly magazine Pennsylvania Mennonite Heritage with regional history, genealogy, art and culture, Pennsylvania Dutch language study and related book reviews;
- Consideration for publication of your genealogical tips, queries and research notes in Pennsylvania Mennonite Heritage;
Member Pricing On
- Use of a nationally-recognized archives and 30,000-title research library, including free access to Ancestry.com (in-house)
- Entry to the Society’s acclaimed museum exhibit, “Decorated and Plain: A Mennonite and Amish Sampler”;
- Educational activities, such as folk art classes and the family history conference;
- Rates for genealogical research; and
- New books in the bookstore
Alternately, give us a call. We accept credit card payments over the phone, Tuesday–Friday, first and third Saturdays, 8:30 AM–4:30 PM at (717) 393-9745.
Or send check or credit card information by mail. Please print out and complete the membership reply card below and mail it with your payment to Lancaster Mennonite Historical Society, 2215 Millstream Road, Lancaster, PA 17602.
Membership makes great gifts. Consider giving a gift membership to a child, grandchild, friend or coworker. When purchasing, please give the recipient's information as the shipping address.